Discovery lives here.
Dubbo, the city of smiles
Dubbo is a thriving and dynamic regional City and home to more than 40,000 people.
The City services a regional catchment population of 120,000 with a breadth and diversity of health, education, retail and professional services the envy of regional cities across Australia. The city also hosts a collection of state-of-the-art event and sporting facilities.
A quality lifestyle, affordable housing, career opportunities and education options combine and make Dubbo a great place to live and visit. For comprehensive tourism information, please visit dubbo.com.au
Travelling by Road
- From SYDNEY: Travel over the Blue Mountains to Lithgow.
- From LITHGOW there are two options; either drive north via Mudgee and Gulgong (396km) or head west via Bathurst and Orange (408km).
- From CANBERRA: Travel north via Yass, Cowra, Canowindra and Molong. (403km)
- From MELBOURNE: Travel along the Newell Highway via Shepparton, Narrandera, West Wyalong and Parkes. (829km)
- From BRISBANE: Travel along the Newell Highway via Goondiwindi, Moree and Narrabri. (854km)
- From ADELAIDE: Travel east on the Barrier Highway via Broken Hill, Wilcannia, Cobar and Nyngan. (1271km).
Travelling by Air
Three airlines service Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane routes. Dubbo is a short 50 minute flight following departure from Sydney Airport. For detailed information about Dubbo Airport, please click here.
Travelling by Rail
A relaxing journey can be enjoyed via NSW Train Link’s daily service into Dubbo. For more information, please click here.
For detailed maps and travel information, please click here.